Sophie, born 1983 in Starnberg, is a research and teaching assistant at the IMM. She studied business administration with majors in strategic management and marketing as well as Japanese economy and society at the Munich school of Management and Universidad Castilla-La Mancha in Toledo. Practical experiences include Roland Berger Strategy Consultants, Dräxlmaier Group Automotive, and Honda Automoviles Espana, S.A.
• Tutorial “Market Analysis” (B.Sc.), Munich School of Management
• Tutorial “Unternehmensführung & Marketing” (B.Sc.), Munich School of Management
• Lecture “Relationship Marketing” (M.Sc.), Munich Business School (MBS)
• Tutorial “Convincing Stakeholders” (M.Sc.), Munich School of Management
• Guest lecture “Crisis Communication”, Villanova Business School, Philadelphia, and European Business School, Paris
• Marketing & Public Policy
• Nutrition Labeling and Health Claims
• Consumer Behavior
Sophie Hieke, MBR, deals with aspects of regulation and public policy in the area of foodstuffs. Research questions include effects of nutrition labeling on consumer understanding and choice behavior. Fields of applications are: consumer behavior research, national and European legislation and regulation. Furthermore, Sophie is co-author of the German blog on nutrition and foodstuffs labeling.
- Best Paper Award at Association for Marketing & Health Care Research (AM&HCR), Steamboat Springs 2011
- Excellent Paper Award at Global Marketing Conference (GMC), Tokyo 2010
- Reviewer for Journal of Brand Management
- Doctoral Research Fellow at the Center for Marketing & Public Policy Research (CMPPR), Villanova Business School Awards
Doctoral Research Fellow at the Munich Center for Health Sciences (McHealth, LMU Munich)